Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Patience Paid Off

Well, surprise, surprise, I found out that I DO have patience. Who knew ?! Several weeks ago I blogged about the fruit infused cocktails I was making. I waited almost a month before I decided to open the first jar. It's amazing that I lasted this long. I packed them carefully for the long drive to the beach. Blueberry cocktails seemed like a natural addition to our trip. They were beautiful & delicious. To be honest, you could drink it on the rocks. It is that dangerously good. Be careful if you eat any blueberries that have been soaking - they are like little shots of vodka. I think I'm going to make Limoncello next.......

Blueberry Vodka
Splash of Cranberry Juice
Squeeze of Lime Juice
Tonic Water
Ice

Sit back and Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment