Saturday, June 25, 2011

"People Who Love to Eat Are Always The Best People" - Julia Child

Have there ever been any truer words spoken?!?! I do love to eat. And, I love feeding & eating with others! I want everyone to love it as much as I do. A perfect dining partner is one that is as enthusiastic about the food as you are. A question I get asked a lot is what are my favorite places to eat. I have a lot. Some are hidden treasures, while others are well-knowns. To me, all are delicious. That is the most important, but there are definitely other aspects of it that make it an experience. I am not super critical of restaurants, because after working in one, I know how hard it is.

Three Angels Diner - Pazole is delicious as well as their burger and grown up grilled cheese. Great brunch!

Trolley Stop Market - Pizza all the way!!

Golden Coast (the BEST dim sum in Memphis - they come around with a cart and you pick what you want. Don't be discouraged if you happen to see chicken feet ;)

Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen - Fresh approach to Italian. Delicious. Perfectly executed every time I've been. Atmosphere and service can't be beat.

Bari - The cheese menu alone is enough reason to visit this place

Tsunami - My friends and I love to go and eat in the bar area. The bartender rocks and is so knowledgeable. Love that you can get small plates there.

Noodle Doodle Do (Do sushi) - I crave their Beef Curry Soup in the fall/winter. Fresh and delicious!

Las Tortugas - Black Bean tostada is a fav as well as their corn

Casa Blanca - Somedays I think I could live off their stuffed grape leaves

Taqueria La Guadalupana - The goat taco's are my go-to here. The meat is tender, gamey, and full of flavor.

The Elegant Farmer - Love everything about this new restaurant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment